wbc-signBrooklyn Baseball Banter would like to inform all of its loyal readers that Sunday’s finale of the 2017 World Baseball Classic Qualifier will start at 6:00 PM.

The game was originally called for 4:00 PM but was changed to 6:00 PM in the recent weeks. All tickets that were issued with the start time of 4:00 PM on them will still be good for entry into MCU Park.

The gates of MCU Park will open at 4:30 PM for the game.