(c) Rob Weiner

If you cannot make it to any of the World Baseball Classic Qualifying games at MCU Park this weekend, you can watch it online instead.

It was quietly announced today that all 6 of the games in the qualifying round for the 16th and final spot of the World Baseball Classic will be live-streamed at WorldBaseballClassic.com. It will also be available on MLB.com.

Fans can also access the video stream from the MLB.com App, available from the App Store & Google Play.

Sunday’s finale will air nationally on MLB Network.

  1. […] As of now, MLB Network only plans to cover the final game of the qualifier. There is nothing currently listed about the other 5 games for TV, Radio or internet streaming. If anything is announced, we will let you know. All games will be streamed […]