Coney Stillwell TermIf you are traveling to MCU Park this weekend for the World Baseball Classic Qualifier, please note that there is no service on the F line between Church Avenue and Coney Island – Stillwell Avenue.

Fans can use the free shuttle buses that the MTA will be providing by transferring at Church Avenue. Fans who live near the Culver line can also use the shuttle buses to save on the subway fare.

F TrainThe buses will make all stops in between Church Avenue and Coney Island in both directions, regardless of the station closures.

Those who are coming to MCU Park from today’s New York Mets game at Citi Field should try to use the N or Q trains.