cwwjf46uoaazcxs-e1478185396925This morning at Benjamin Franklin Elementary School in Binghamton, New York, John Hughes unveiled the Binghamton Rumble Ponies, replacing the Binghamton Mets as the New York Mets Eastern League team.

The team’s new colors are now red, blue & silver.

This name was chosen from a list that included the Binghamton Bullheads, Binghamton Gobblers, Binghamton Rocking Horses, Binghamton Stud Muffins & Binghamton Timber Jockeys. The name was decided on fan voting.

The marketing team is working on revamping the team site, all social media outlets and updating all logos that have been posted.

However, they must work on getting a good feed for Facebook Live, as the team’s feed from today’s unveiling kept cutting in & out.

FULL LOGOS

binghamton_jersey_200x200_jyt2ud7q_xlmx9qsd binghamton_za0hacuf_vqtuc7vs updated_bingamton_960_kxc5uowp_q88aoq1v