Season Tickets 2013As many of us went to check our mail today, a letter from the Brooklyn Cyclones arrived with our season ticket holder renewal info for the 17th Season of baseball in Coney Island.

Th upcoming season will see a new style in season ticket sales, as the Cyclones will be offering two types of season ticket packages. One will have all the perks, with the other bed more affordable.

The team unveiled a more affordable type of Season Tickets will be known as the Home Run Memberships. For just $399, the cyclones will be offering Season Tickets to all 38 games for a lesser cost.

The Home Run Memberships will include some of the cheaper perks. Those with Home Run Memberships will get Early Entry, Pre-Sale for Single Game Tickets, Free Playoff Tickets, the Ability to exchange SOME unused tickets, Flexible Payment Plans, STH Batting Practice & BBQ, plus a Cyclones Cap.

However, those who want the perks they have had in the past, will have to purchase the Grand Slam Membership. That package, which costs only $545 not only includes the perks of the Home Run Memberships, but a few others as well.

Grand Slam Members will get previous perks, such as 10 Parking Passes, $50 in Ballpark Cash, a free scoreboard message, and a ticket to STH Night at Citi Field. Guaranteed Giveaway will be available, but it will now cost $100.

A new perk this year for Grand Slam STHs will be a Cyclones Pullover Jacket.

Not mentioned in the letters are the Open Practice, and there is no mention of Jersday Thursday.

Mini Plans will go on sale after New Years.