teamstoresaleOnce again, the Holiday Season is upon as, as we are just days away from Thanksgiving & Black Friday.

One of the greatest things about being a Brooklyn Cyclones fans is getting Cyclones apparel and items for a significant discount this time of year.

In the spirit of the holidays, Paul, who manages the Brooklyn Cyclones Team Store, has given Brooklyn Baseball Banter an early release the following discounts & promotions for the 2016 Holiday Seasons.

Israel fitted CapClearance Sales

  • All World Baseball Classic items, are 50% off the listed price. This includes the official WBC Qualifier Baseballs.
  • Team Israel authentic New Era 5950 fitted hats are now just $21.
  • Brooklyn Bolts items are significantly marked down in the clearance area

Black Friday

The following discounts only apply to purchases of Brooklyn Cyclones items. They are not valid on WBC or Bolts items. The earlier you arrive, the bigger the discount you will get receive.

black-friday-sales-chart2016 Season Ticket Holders should bring their STH cards to get the extra discounts. If you do not have your card, there will be a list on hand to verify it.

Saturday, November 26th

The store will be open from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

All Brooklyn Cyclones items are 20% Off. 2016 Season Ticket Holders will receive 25% Off.

Holiday Season

From Tuesday, November 29th, until Friday, December 23rd, the store will be open from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, on Tuesdays thru Saturdays.