Once again, the Boardwalk Battalion is doing a group outing to Citi Field to see the New York Mets. And once again, we will be doing a group package that gives every attendee a freebie, except this year, everyone gets TWO ITEMS!

This year, everyone who attends this event will receive an adjustable Mets cap, and a replica Mookie Wilson jersey. The jerseys will be available in Size Y-XL to XXL.

TICKETING INFO
Tickets for this game will be $36 per person. Seats will be in the Promenade level, either in the 500s behind home plate, or in the 400s along the baselines.

PURCHASING TICKETS

To purchase a ticket, YOU MUST PAY Daniel S. Weiss in advanced. The deadline to pay Daniel Weiss for tickets is on March 27th by 9:00 PM. If you do not send him the money by then, a ticket will not be ordered for you. If you plan on mailing the payment, send it out by Thursday, March 23rd.

Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, money order & payments via PayPal using the Family & Friends option. Credit & Debit Cards are accepted, however, there will be $2 per ticket fee assessed to all orders requiring the use of Credit & Debit Cards.

When purchasing tickets, please inform Daniel of how your name appears on your license to avoid any issues. For example, if your Facebook name is Davey Thomas but your legal name is David Thompson, you must inform me of this to avoid any issues.

Contact me for my mailing address. PayPal Payments can be sent to DanMan770@aol.com.