Even though I said I was not continuing covering the Cyclones on a nightly basis this season, I will still be posting some updates that do not require as much work. Posting the College Baseball Schedule (as well as the Cyclones promos) will continue for the time being.

After 14 long days, college baseball will finally return to MCU Park, as both the Baruch Bearcats & NYU Violets return from their respective trips to Fort Myers, Florida.

The NYU Violets return from a 7-game set where they went 4-3 to improve to 83 on the season, with a perfect home record of 4-0. The Bearcats return from the Gene Cusic Collegiate Classic, where they went 2-6 to bring their season record to 3-8 on the season.

The Bearcats will face-off against the US Merchant Marine Academy on Tuesday, March 21st to end the 14 day hiatus at MCU Park. The game will begin at 3:30 PM.

Two days later on Thursday, March 23rd, the NYU Violets will return to MCU Park to face off against the St. Joseph’s Brooklyn Bears. The single game against the former tenant of MCU Park will begin at 3:30 PM.

Saturday, March 25th will see a doubleheader between the NYU Violets and the Haverford College Fords. The doubleheader is scheduled for 12:00 PM with the second game starting 30 minutes after Game 1’s conclusion.

Sunday, March 26th will be a CUNYAC Matchup, as the Baruch Bearcats will square off with the CCNY Beavers for a Sunday twinbill. Game 1 is scheduled for a 12:00 PM start time.

Baruch games are free of charge to all. Admission to NYU Violets games is $5 and free to all those with a NYU Student, Staff, Faculty or Alumni Card.

Gates open 30 minutes before first pitch.

In case of inclement weather, please verify with the NYU & Baruch Athletics sites the status of the games.