Don’t get your hopes up. I am not returning to blogging. With NYU Baseball less than a week away, I want to upload my scorecard for 2018 for those who like to use mine.

For those who have never used mine, my scorecards are designed for the real passionate scorer in today’s style of baseball. Each spot in the batting order has room for 2 subs. There is room for 9 pitchers per 10 innings.

There is only a small modification from the 2017 version. I have made the inning summaries simpler to use. Unearned runs has been removed, as they can be notated by the scorer. Hits & errors are once again on different lines. The LOB & RISP is now one line and instead of writing down a number, you mark off the bases where the runners were left stranded.

The 2018 Daniel Weiss Scorecard can be accessed HERE. For all past scorecards of mine, CLICK HERE

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )